Tucked in the middle of a small shopping center on Abbotts Bridge Rd & Medlock Bridge Rd, is Grey Owl Yoga Studio. Johns Creek’s unofficial community center for Holistic Healing.
The offerings are not limited to Yoga, and its signature class, aerial Yoga where students use fabric hammocks that are hanging from the ceiling to stretch, tone or just relax.
There is a wide variety of classes, workshops & groups that take place. The atmosphere is relaxing, zen-like and the staff couldn’t be any nicer and accommodating, particularly those that are new.
This business is certainly Unique to the Creek!
Upcoming Classes & Workshops include:
- Making Peace with Your Body
- Bone Broth Demystified
- Fall Detox Series: a multifaceted program for cleansing & clearing
- Welcome to the Jungle: Kids Qigong and Yoga Series
- Nutrition Lunch Talk: Fighting Inflammation
- Sound Journey w/ Michael Burke, Sound Therapist
- Barefoot Strength Workshop (COMPLIMENTARY)
Check out their website for more info and to register for events. They even have a nice app that has the schedule and can signup classes.