Truckers are planning to #stopthetires2020. The prerun is Nov 11 & the Official Trucker Strike is Nov 26 -29, in support of President Trump.
Citing concerns over domestic terrorism in Democrat-run cities, truckers have had to work through. In addition, other issues are the alleged ballot fraud, the potential for rising gas prices, the fracking ban, and unfavorable tax policies under a Biden administration.
The USA is dependent on trucks for goods and services. Therefore, our quality of life is fairly reliant on the movement of freight.
What is the Potential Impact of Trucker Strike?
- Gas stations will run out of Gas
- Mail, letters, and packages not delivered
- No Groceries, Fresh Milk and Produce
- Hospitals won’t have clean linens, medical supplies, food
- Stores out of cash, ATMs out of money
- Emergency vehicles are out of gas
- Airports closed
- Sanitation trucks, Garbage stopped
- Garbage piles up in the street
Lastly, here is an informative video about 5 days without a truck.
To conclude, what are your thoughts on this?
Visit #Stopthetires2020 website for more info.
Be sure to do your holiday shopping for the kids before the trucker strike!