Below are videos of the questions and answers from the JCP Forum: Chris Jackson & Stephanie Endres.
1) Chris: Communication is an important part of your platform. What do you propose to improve communication?
Stephanie: What have you done in the past 18 months to improve communication?
2) The Arts & Cultural community contributes greatly to the quality of life in Johns Creek. They have been heavily campaigning for the city to pay for a feasibility study, which they contributed to recently.
Should the city invest in a performing arts center? If no, why If yes, how?
3) Johns Creek has many undocumented businesses, specifically work-at-home operations. What do you propose to bring these businesses out of the shadows?
4) Name an element in the City Charter that you would like to change?
5) Chris: Do you think the City should pursue CDBG HUD Grants?
Stephanie: Why are you so opposed to Johns Creek pursuing HUD Grants?
6) What would you like to improve within the City?